Imagine coming home or waking up to a flooded house! Broken pipes or clogged drains, no matter what - you need help fast. Let us be your repipe specialists or call on us to unclog your backed up drains. Call the Professor today !
Any plumbing emergency, 24 hour service! Our prompt and courteous technician will be there to solve your plumbing mysteries.
Facts about leaks :
- An invisible toilet leak can waste up to 15 gallons of water a day.
- A drip from your faucet can fill an 8 ounce glass in 15 minutes, thats 2,160 gallons per year.
- A house bib with a drip can lose up to 180 gallons in a month.
- An 1/8 inch hole in metal pipe, under pressure can lose up to 2,500 gallons of water in twenty four hours.
- A pinhole leak can waste up to 360,000 gallons of water per year.
- In an average home, over 9,000 gallons of water are wasted while waitng for the water to heat up.
Don't be a statistic. If you suspect a leak or your water bill has increased drastically call the Professor today!